The Copernicus iRover2 Base Model has the same quality build as their premium model, just with fewer bells and whistles! This model has 6 fixed height settings (upon assembly). The design and placement of the legs support ease-of-access for all students, including those with special needs accommodations.
As education continues to focus on flexible learning spaces, classrooms and libraries are regularly rearranged to accommodate full class instruction and small work groups. Having your flat panel mounted on a cart allows it to be used for whole class or small group instruction and it can be shared between classrooms. The Copernicus iRover2 family offers a range of rugged carts with durable 5" casters to move interactive flat panels anywhere learning takes place.
- Specifically designed for rugged school environments
- Four durable 5” swivel casters to aid maneuverability (2 locking)
- Six different heights adjustable upon assembly with 10" range
- 26" - 36" (66-91 cm) from floor to bottom of flat panel screen when in highest position
- Laptop tray fits securely to the frame and can be stored away underneath the flat panel. Tray is suitable for all standard laptop sizes up to 17”
- Fits through most standard size doorways
- Optional sound bar mount (IFP-ACS2)
- Supports 55”-80” flat panels with a maximum weight of 200lbs
- Frame design supports ease-of-access for all students, including those with special needs accommodations