Skip to content
- All sales are final. Defective returns are for replacement or merchandise credit only.
- Defective returns are eligible for return only within 30 days of sale to customer. After 30 days, the customer must return the product to the manufacturer’s or VSC’s authorized warranty station for warranty repair. Under any circumstance, defective returns will not be accepted after 60 days from VSC invoice.
- A copy of the VSC invoice must be included with all defective returns. All items must be returned complete and with all original parts/documentation; any missing parts will be deducted from amount credited. Incomplete returns will incur a 20% manufacturer/ refurbishing fee.
- Returns will be credited at the price paid on the invoice or current selling price, whichever is lower (less any restocking fee).
- No returns will be accepted back by VSC after 60 days from the VSC invoice, for any reason. Please check all equipment to ensure it is in proper working order.
- Non-defective product may be returned at VSC’s discretion and will be credited at the current VSC selling price less a 20% restocking fee.
- VSC will only accept product purchased from VSC, Inc.
- A Return Authorization (R.A.) number must be obtained from VSC prior to the return of any merchandise. Product returned without a R.A. number will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense. R.A. numbers are valid for a period of thirty (30) days only. If you fail to return merchandise within 30 days, a new R.A. number must be issued.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid and double boxed with the R.A. number displayed on the exterior of the package.
- Allow 7-10 business days for processing returns.
- Return credit will not be issued until VSC has received and examined the returned merchandise.
- Items showing installer or consumer abuse will not be accepted.
Scroll To Top