AM50 iQ appliance + Intel Compute Card (i5) + Win 10 Pro for MX and 7000 series displays
SMART OPS PC module SMART Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) PC modules provide a hassle-free Windows Pro installation based on Intel® Core™ processors and are designed specifically to work with a SMART display. All OPS PC modules are WHQL certified and fully licensed with Windows Pro. Install the OPS PC module in a display’s accessory slot to provide a complete 4K UHD Windows installation at your fingertips, without the need for an external PC or additional cables. Install familiar Windows applications, such as SMART Notebook®, SMART TeamWorks™, and SMART Meeting Pro® software, and access the internet directly through your display’s network connection. Upgrades and service for the OPS PC module are easy to perform without removing the display from its mounting.
- Works with SMARTBOARD MX, 6000, and 7000 series interactive displays
- One-touch access to a full suite of SMARTBOARD education and third-party applications
- Powerful whiteboard
- Built-in web browser
- Access to a number of SMARTBOARD Learning Suite applications
- Multi-platform wireless screen sharing
- Provides a simple, yet powerful onboard experience that connects student devices and the interactive display.
- Intel Core i5-7Y57 Processor (4M cache, up to 3.30 GHz)
- 8 GB LPDDR3-1866 MHz RAM
- Intel HD Graphics 615
- 128 GB embedded storage
- Intel vPro™ Technology
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265