- Replaces a 2' x 2' ceiling tile or mounts above existing 2' x 2' or 2' x 4' ceiling tile to structural ceiling with tie wires
- Two-piece design offers five different points for mount attachment
- Includes tie wire supports, flush mount tube and offers two knockout panels for outlet boxes
- Unit has 1-1/2"-11.5 NPT fitting for attachment of extension column
- Supports projectors weighing up to 50lbs.
The Peerless CMJ-455 Suspended Ceiling Plate is designed to be used with any Peerless projector mount. It replaces a standard 2' x 2' suspended ceiling tile and allows for positioning of the projector. This kit features a two-tray design- a larger ceiling tray and a smaller filler tray. This allows for a choice of six positions for the 1 1/2-11.5 NPT threaded fitting interface. Tie wires and mounting hardware are included to anchor the tray assembly to the true ceiling above. Turnbuckles allow the tray position to be fine-tuned. The CMJ-455 requires the addition of a separate mount to attach the projector.