The NEC UM361X delivers an ideal ultra short throw distance solution for education (including interactive whiteboards) and corporate applications. Paired with the M361-ADP adapter plate (sold separately) you can easily retrofit your existing SMART Technologies UF70 or UF75 projector that has failed.
This 3600-lumen model delivers remarkably bright images and features wired and wireless (optional) networking, HDMI and USB inputs, high contrast, remote monitoring, maintenance-free design, and up to 6000 hours of lamp life (in ECO Mode).
- 3600 Lumens
- Native XGA Resolution - 1024x768
- Ultra short throw lens (0.36:1 throw ratio) helps eliminate shadows on the screen along with projected light in the presenter’s eyes created by traditional front projection systems
- Comprehensive input/output panel, including dual HDMI, VGA and a microphone input
- ECO Mode technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption
- Horizontal & Vertical Keystone adjustment or Cornerstone Correction ensures the image will fill the screen every time
- Remote monitoring and control of projector over network saves IT employee time and reduces costs related to projector operation
Specification Sheet Download