The Explorer EH-521 headphone are very quiet due to its large ambient-noise reducing over-the-ear earcups that help keep students on task while minimizing the need to increase the volume. There are protective slotted baffles protecting the inner speakers against accidental puncturing from sharp objects (such as an unfolded paper clip). The earcups are connected by steel-reinforced dual headband straps which are designed to be equally comfortable when worn by younger students or for when used in adult education classes. The headbands have a “memory” feature that no matter how they're bent or twisted, they “remember” their original shape and spring back. The easy-to-clean cushions provide durability and lightweight comfort.
- Rugged plastic headstrap with recessed wiring for safety
- Steel-reinforced dual headstraps are fully adjustable to fit younger students and adults comfortably
- Noise-reducing earcups decrease external ambient noise
- Replaceable 6' straight cord
- Slotted baffles protecting the inner