The 3065AV Lightweight Personal Multimedia Stereo headset is very comfortable and ideal for students engaged in podcasting, distance learning, gaming and even used in flipped classrooms. The 3065 can also be used in vocal response activities for literacy programs, in library and computer lab settings. It also supports 1:1 computing and differentiated instruction and helps meet the speaking, listening and language development standards of the Common Core.
It's built with rugged ABS plastic for durability and when used for only listening, the flexible boom mic can be folded up out of the way alongside the adjustable headband.
Its noise-reducing earcups rest on not in the ears to provide moderate protection against ambient sounds so students won't increase the volume to hear the content. The rugged ABS plastic earcups won't shatter (unlike materials used in consumer electronics items) into potentially dangerous shards and withstand the rigors of daily use to help children remain focused on learning. The entry point of the cord into the earcup is reinforced and neither model comes with volume control.
- Fully adjustable headband fits all students
- Recessed wiring resists prying fingers
- Comfortable lightweight ear cushions
- Permanently attached straight cord with reinforced connection resists accidental pull out for classroom safety
- 6' cord for extended reach with 3.5mm mini plugs connects with commonly used media players
- Unidirectional electret mic on flexible gooseneck microphone
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Lightweight design for comfort