Teachers understand one secret to a successful class is engaging their students. These fun solid-colored Listening First Headphones are built to do just that with playful Blue, Red, Yellow and Black colors.
Purpose built with the proper age-appropriate size and weight for day care to elementary school-aged students, these unique headphones are ideal for computer-based programs (including testing to meet Common Core State Standards), literacy and language learning activities, read alongs in classrooms, library and lab settings.
- Adjustable headband comfortable for extended wear
- Specifically sized for young students
- Ideal for beginning computer classes and story-time uses
- Permanently attached with reinforced “strain” connection resists accidental pull out
- Lengthy 5’-6” straight cord with 3.5mm plug set at right angle reduces accidental pull-out
- Around-ear ambient noise-reducing earcups deliver maximum protection against exterior sounds. This reduces the need to increase the volume (protecting the ears) and helps keep students on task.
- Rugged ABS plastic earcups resist breakage in high-use situations
- Replaceable leatherette ear cushions