Unique Chrome OS Compatibility with SMART Board Interactive Displays
SMART is pleased to announce a new, enhanced user experience for SMART Board 6000S, 7000R and MX series V2 when paired with any Chrome OS device – Chromebook, Chromebox, Pixelbook and more.
These enhancements are part of SMART's ongoing commitment to helping teachers use SMART solutions with the Google tools and workflows their schools already use and are familiar with.
Powered by HyPr Touch – only with SMART
SMART’s new, enhanced compatibility with Chrome OS is a result of their continual improvements in touch and inking, exclusive to SMART customers through HyPr Touch technology, which is consistent across SMART’s latest entire lineup of interactive displays. Improvements such as Chrome OS integration are made possible through iterative OTA updates to the latest SMART Board platforms.
Only SMART Board interactive displays provide superior interaction with Chrome OS devices – something lacking in competitive interactive displays. This is unique interaction is available on the following displays:
- Legacy SMART Board displays
- SMART Board 7000 series (V2 SKUs)
- SMART Board 7000 series (coming with iQ 3.5 in March 2020)
- New SMART Board displays
- SMART Board MX series (V2 SKUs)
- SMART Board 6000S series
- SMART Board 7000R series
- SMART Board MX Pro series
- SMART Board 6000S Pro series
- SMART Board 7000R Pro series
Exclusive Chrome OS compatibility with SMART Board interactive displays feature:
10 points of touch on any Chrome OS device
Automatic pen recognition, plus palm, pen, and eraser differentiation in supported Chrome OS applications
Single-touch and multi-touch gestures
Even more, using a Chrome OS device with your SMART Board also allows customers to access the Google Play store and apps – right at the SMART Board
NEW SMART Technologies Chromebox
Coming in April 2020. Pre-Order Now
Your Chrome, your way – at the display!
Access the Google Play Store and your apps at the display – without the need for a Chromebook. Easily interact with content including ink and touch powered by Object awareness detection – only with SMART Board displays.
- Access thousands of educational and productivity apps through the Google Play Store
- Interact with content including Object awareness™ detection to make pens write, fingers move and palms erase
- Built-in security and Google Mobile Services (GMS) certification
- Automatic over the air (OTA) updates of the latest Chrome OS version